Paytm Customer Care Toll Free Number – Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. Paytm wallet allows users to make online transactions with easy i.e. mobile recharge, DTH recharge, bills payment with ease. But as you know, many issues may popup while making transactions so today we are going to Paytm customer care number and we are also going to tell you how to contact paytm customer care executive using email and other ways.
About Paytm App :-
Paytm app is the most popular digital wallet which has made life easy for users who want to make online transactions. Paytm allows users to pay for their mobile recharge, pay their postpaid bills or utility bills and DTH or Dish TV recharge. Recently, paytm has launched new services through which users can also book movie tickets online and IRCTC tickets online. You can also pay your electricity bills payment online using paytm wallet.
Paytm has launched launched its wallet services with One97 communications LTD known as Paytm wallet. You can add money in your paytm wallet and pay for your shopping. Paytm wallet saves users from entering their card details or bank account on sites where paytm is accepted. Paytm is also a payment option or is used at payment gateway that allows users to pay for their shopping online using paytm wallet.
Features Of Paytm Wallet :-
- Send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere.
- Recharge your prepaid mobile or pay bills of postpaid mobile for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, BSNL, Tata, Aircel, MTS, Uninor, MTNL.
- Make payment for your DTH recharge – Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Dish TV, Tata Sky & Sun TV.
- Pay your landline bills for Airtel, Reliance, MTS and more.
- Skip the queues and do online recharge your metro card (Delhi Metro card – DMRC or Mumbai Metro card) through the Paytm app!
- Pay electricity bills (BSES, Reliance, Tata Power, CESC, BESCOM etc.), water bills (Delhi Jal Board) or gas bills (Adani, Mahanagar, Siti) through Paytm
- Pay using paytm wallet at various websites where paytm is accepted. Some examples are – IRCTC, Dominos, PVR, Zomato, Swiggy, Foodpanda and more.
- Pay for your local kirana shop, retail stores (like Big Bazaar, More, Central etc.), or even for restaurants, petrol pumps (Indian Oil Petrol pumps, Bharat Petroleum), milk (Mother Dairy) through Paytm.
- Book your next flight ticket, train ticket or bus ticket with Paytm and enjoy cashbacks! Complete your journey with a hotel booking on Paytm. Book IRCTC train tickets online with ease.
- Book movie tickets on the Paytm app for PVR Cinemas, DT Cinemas, INOX and more.
- Shop for the top selling products in women and men fashion, mobiles & electronics, home & kitchen, accessories, jewelry, home appliances, baby & kids and more.
- Pay for school fees, buy digital gold or get a loan or insurance.
Now, we are going to share Paytm customer care toll free number and various ways to contact Paytm support i.e. how to contact paytm customer care executives. We are also going to tell you why you may need Paytm toll free number.
Why You May Need Paytm Customer Care Number :-
Customer support is a life saver and without Paytm customer support, you may have a very bad experience about online transactions. Suppose, you have made any transaction online like mobile recharge, bills payment, shopping etc and while paying for your transaction, you have faced network issue or transaction is failed due to server error and money is deducted from your account and transaction is failed. The, what you are supposed to do?
If there is no customer support then you may never receive your money back. So, to avoid these kind of weird situations Paytm has launched their customer support in which they handle every query of their users. If you have made any transaction online and it failed due to any reason then you can contact customer care support and get your problem resolved within few minutes.
Now, we are going to share Paytm wallet customer care toll free number and various ways to contact Paytm customer support.
How to Contact Paytm Customer Support :-
There are various ways to contact Paytm customer care. You can contact Paytm customer support using Paytm toll free no, Paytm support email, Paytm facebook page, Paytm twitter page.
Ways to Contact Paytm Customer Support :-
- Paytm Toll Free Number
- Paytm Support Email Address
- Paytm Facebook page
- Paytm twitter page
Paytm Customer Care No :-
You can contact Paytm by dialing a mobile number and after the call is connected, you can simply tell them the issues you have faced and customer support will resolve your issues within few minutes. Here is toll free contact number of Paytm wallet.
Paytm customer helpline Free no – 1800-1800-1234
Recharge Realted Queries – 1800-1800-1234 or 0120-3062244 or 12038883888
Shopping related queries – 0120-3062244
Paytm bus tickets related queries – +91-9555123123
Other Queries – 0120-3062244
(Paytm helpline number will work from 7:00AM to 11:00PM every day)
Paytm Support Email Address :-
Suppose you have faced any issues that can’t be expressed on the phone then you can compose an email with all the necessary details and send it to Paytm email address.
Paytm customer care email id – [email protected]
Paytm Email Address for according to types of queries :-
- Paytm Email Id for Sales Related Queries – [email protected]
- Paytm Email Id for Technical Support – [email protected]
- Paytm Email Id for Jobs Related Queries – [email protected]
Paytm Facebook Page :-
Facebook is a social media website and a great way to contact the companies directly. You can simply send your problem or ask any related question using Paytm facebook page message button and you will get reply within few hours.
How to Contact Paytm Using Facebook :-
- Go to this link
- You will see a button “Message”
- Click on it. Type your message and send it there.
- That’s it. You will get a reply to your query or problem within few hours.
Paytm Twitter Page :-
Twitter is a social media website and a great way to contact the companies directly. You can write a tweet with problem or query and tag Paytm official account. You will get a reply from their side within few hours.
Note – Don’t share your details like card number and personal details as you tweet will be visible to everyone.
Paytm Official twitter account – @Paytm
Till now, we have provided you or mentioned every method through which you can contact Paytm support. Now, we are going to share the address of Paytm official.
Suggested Posts :-
Paytm Office Address :-
Paytm Office in Bangalore
144/533, 2nd floor, 22nd main, 150 Feet Ring Road, HSR Layout
1st Sector (AGARA), Bangalore – 560102 | Phone: +91 080 67720197
Paytm Office in Chennai
II Floor, Balammal Building, No 33, Burkit Road, T Nagar,
Chennai – 600 017 | Phone: +91 44 24350197
Paytm Office in Mumbai
IV Floor, Enterprise Centre, Domestic Airport, Next to Orchid,
Hotel Vile Parle East, Mumbai – 400 099 | Phone: +91 22 26133197
Paytm Office in Kolkata
BP 07, Eco Station Building, 6th Floor, Salt Lake Sector: 5,
Kolkata – 700 091 | Phone: +91 33 40005197
Paytm Office in Toronto
220 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON, M5H 1W7,
Canada | Phone: 1-647-360-8331
Final Words :-
We have shared every single way through which you can contact Paytm customer support i.e. using Paytm customer care toll free number, Paytm email support and contact Paytm through social media i.e. facebook or twitter. If you still have any kind of issues then feel free to comment below.
Don’t read it alone. Share it with all.
Tags :- Paytm customer care number, Paytm toll free number, Paytm helpline no.